6-16 Aluminium Glazing System
Polygal offers its own proprietary Aluminium and Polycarbonate Glazing Systems to ensure perfectly sealed, attractive surfaces in constructions using Polygal structured sheets.
Polygal's 6-16 Glazing System is specially designed for use in glazing with 6-16 Polycarbonate structured sheets, in urban applications such as covered walkways, entrance-ways, parking spaces, bus stations and other, similar applications.
The 6-16 mm Glazing System has a rebate depth of 20 mm which enhances its fastening properties and prevents glazing failures due to wind and snow loads or thermal expancion.
- The Base Profile (No. 336) fastens the system to the structure and acts as a glazing support for the sheets.
- The Cap Profile (No. 335) holds the sheets in their place.
- The EPDM gasket (No. 504) seals the system completely and reduces thermal expancion noise.
- Fastening Screws of various length and their sealing washers (No. 441 - 443) fasten the profile cap to the base.
- The Edge Profiles (No. 311-313, 327) ensure a ventilation gap, and drainage holes should be drilled.