6mm (1/4") Ice Standard Polycarbonate Sheets
Polygal's 6mm (1/4") Ice Standard Polycarbonate Sheets combine endless design possibilities with many important advantages:
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Highly flexible, yet virtually unbreakable
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Rigid sheet structure provides extra strength under wind and snow loads. To see sheet performance under loads, go to “Applications”.
- Recommended Uses: Covering of medium span structures where excellent thermal insulation is required.
Polygal Standard Sheets feature a UV protective layer to protect against yellowing, and are covered by a 10 Year Warranty against breakage and yellowing (6 mm and higher).
Technical Specifications :
|Weight kg/m2 (lb/ft2)||1.3 (0.27)|
|Standard Width mm (inches)||980, 1050, 1200, 1250, 2100|
|Minimum Radius for Cold Bending Arches m (ft)||1.05 (3' 5")|
|U-Value by ASTM C177 Watt/m2.0C (Btu/h.ft2.0F)||3.6 (0.63)|
Optical Specification :
|Light Transmission %, 90o to surface by ASTM D1003||32|
|Shading Coefficient SC||0.54|
|Solar Heat Gain Coefficient SHGC||0.47|
|Solar Reflectance R sol||0.45|
|Visible Transmission T vis||0.33|