Polypropylene Structured SheetsPolygal's Polycarbonate sheets are designed for an endless range of glazing and roofing applications, for extreme weather conditions, and are known for their light-transmitting and reflective qualities. They are attractive, durable, easy to install and protect the people and property inside a structure from the elements and from damaging UV radiation. The Polycarbonate sheets are available in a wide range of models and technical specifications.
Polygal's Polypropylene sheets are used for a wide variety of industrial applications, and are valued for their durability and resistence to chemicals and other damaging elements.
Polygal has taken the inherent qualities of Polycarbonate and enhanced them through its different sheet configurations, to provide a wide array of important advantages:
- Excellent Insulation - the ribbed configuration of the multi-walled sheets traps air within the sheet, providing outstanding thermal insulation.
- Controlled Daylight Transmission - ideal for applications where specific light transmission is required.
- Virtually Unbreakable - impact strength 200 times greater than glass and 8 times greater than acrylic.
- Flame Retardant - Compliant with most international standards - at very high temperatures, material melts but flames do not spread.
- Flexible and Easy to Install - easily bent into arches. Will not crack or split when cut, sawn or drilled.
- Lightweight - 1/6 the weight of glass and 1/3 the weight of acrylic.
- Excellent Weather Resistance - a solar grade co-extruded layer protects the sheets against yellowing and surface wear from extended UV exposure.
- UV Blocking layer protects objects inside the structure from yellowing and other types of UV damage.
- AntiFog Performance - optional condensation drainage treatment effectively prevents moisture accumulation.
- Environmentally Friendly - Reduces use of fossil fuel - non-polluting - 100% recyclable.
Polygal Standard Sheets double and triple layered, manufacturied in various colors and degrees of transparency, it is designed for use in most conventional roofing and glazing applications.